Monday, May 28, 2012

A new approach...

Someone once said to me, "if hard ain't working, try easy." I am doing that now. I'm giving in to the natural flow of things. If the water flows there, I will follow. Pushing against the tide has grown tiresome. I used to think, if something wasn't hard it wasn't worthwhile. I'm going to try another way.

I'm going to breathe and be happy. I'm going to do my job and not always wallow in dissatisfaction, pushing my shoulder against the door, trying to get into the next room when the door is, perhaps, locked. Or blocked. Or simply not wanting to open. At least not right now.

I'm not making rules about men. Other than "this feels right" (or conversely, this feels wrong). I'm not on-line dating. It's a push push push world. I'm going to do things I love and perhaps he will appear (perhaps he has already). I am going with the flow. And I think he may be standing right in front of me.

But I'm not doing yoga. No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment