Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thanks June

I've been stymied. Unable to write anything. Busy.  Work blew up. My boss - the President of Dockers - quit. He had issues, no doubt. But we had a strong working relationship and an easy personal connection. He believed in me without reservation.  I ate that up with gusto.

I'm now attempting to fill the gap he left with my co-worker, Steve. My favorite gay. My favorite work partner. My friend. Somehow Steve sees me and makes me feel seen in a way that even my husband never could.

I've also been dating. Boy is that a conundrum after 16 years of a relationship.  I can't sum up the way I'm feeling. But this Ted Talk knocked my socks off and made me weep. So there must be something here as to how I'm feeling.

http://tinyurl.com/3goccsr


(Thanks June... my college roomie, my brave strong friend, a pioneer and thinker, a Ted maven and leader) 





No comments:

Post a Comment