Friday, December 24, 2010

Intersecting Circles

I have passed the time. I have made the following treats for tomorrow's festivities: cream of mushroom soup, pumpkin pie. Already prepared: jewish apple cake. Oh the irony of serving jewish apple cake on christmas. but i'm not much of a jew and never have been.

My son virgil once said: mom, there are three jewish people in our family - you, me and Wyatt. Because it gets passed down by the mother, you know. [They must have told him this at JCC summer camp because I didn't]. AND, there are three black people in this family - dad, me and Wyatt. But there are only 4 people.  Weird right?

That my friends, is a Vin diagram.  And a clever boy. C'mon... he was only six. He curses, reads a lot and understands abstractions. What more could a mom ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment