Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Marvel-ous Woody

I walked into Wyatt and Virgil's room after Wyatt had his bath. Wyatt was standing naked on his bed looking at his new Marvel poster. He turned around and I could see that he had an erection. A big one. Oy. Go away (Wyatt). Ok (mommy).

And then later,  we were watching "Family Guy" (I know) while eating chicken and the word "woody" was uttered. What's that? (Virgil and Wyatt)  Fortuitous!  I explained.  "You know when your penis sometimes stands out straight? That's a woody. Also known as an erection."

Oh yeah, I was wondering about that (Wyatt). Well, yeah. I imagine you were. Just about an hour ago.  Why does that happen? (Wyatt) Usually if you're touching it (mommy).

Why? (Virgil)

I pondered. How honest should I be? Oh well, what is there to do but explain?  That's what happens when you're going to have sex (mommy). So you have to touch it before you have sex? I was thinking it probably shouldn't be floppy (Virgil).  Clever boy.  I don't know why he would have been thinking that. He's 10.

I suppose (mommy).

Why are you still talking about this?! I don't want to talk about this anymore! (Virgil) I don't either! (mommy) You're the one that started it. Stop! (Virgil)

I like when my penis is sloppy because then it can dance better (Wyatt).

Touche.

1 comment:

  1. i should note, i didn't bring up the sex thing willie nillie (no pun intended). they've been asking about it alot. so it seemed appropriate. lots of questions about how it works blah blah. they're a technical bunch requiring detailed explanations. yowzer.

    ReplyDelete